Winter Wishlist

Hello duckies!
I've been a bit absent but now that I'm on thanksgiving break from school I've made it my goal to post everyday I'm off. I'm sharing with you some things on my list for winter.

  1. Ripped Skinnies: They go with everything and make your legs look super fine
  2. Warm Hats: Minnesota is much too cold to not have your ears covered, this is more of a necessity rather than a desire.
  3. Oversized Tees: Super comfy, look great anything (ie* skirts, jeans, leggings) 
  4. Chunky Scarves: These things are awesome. Not only do they keep you cozy but they're also great for catching any snacks that may miss your mouth. yes.
  5. Winter Boots: I'm really diggin' Chelsea style boots lately, do I have a pair? yes. Do I want more? absolutely. 

The links for all these buys are below, but if your like me, you'll just look for items similar to these on your Black Friday expeditions :)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

XX Allie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts:

 

Twitter Updates

EMAIL: afm.morris@gmail.com
TWITTER: @alliem007
INSTA: @alliemorris007





All images and content on this blog are property of the author unless otherwise noted

Meet The Author

AGE: 16
LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN USSA
OCCUPATION: high school student, restaurant worker
PASSIONS: black coffee, art, graphic design, yoga, photography, fashion, tea with honey, shopping, documentaries, social networking, restaurant hopping, open windows, writing, used books