Wishful Thinking (vol. 1)

none of these photos belong to me, credit can be found by clicking on "pic credit" links next to the item titles

Hey internet!
    I'm starting up a new series here today called Wishful Thinking. I decided to try and make something out of my online window shopping and this little segment is just that! Every so often I'll be posting a few items that I've had my eye on. Recently I've been looking at:

1. 2015 Planner; buypic credit 
2. DIY Moss Terrarium Kit; buy, pic credit
3. Rainbow Quartz Necklace; buy, pic credit
4. Alexa Chung's it; buy, pic credit

Hope you all find this as interesting as me! I'd love to see what you guys have been wishing for so leave a comment below of some items you've been crushing on
XX Allie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts:

 

Twitter Updates

EMAIL: afm.morris@gmail.com
TWITTER: @alliem007
INSTA: @alliemorris007





All images and content on this blog are property of the author unless otherwise noted

Meet The Author

AGE: 16
LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN USSA
OCCUPATION: high school student, restaurant worker
PASSIONS: black coffee, art, graphic design, yoga, photography, fashion, tea with honey, shopping, documentaries, social networking, restaurant hopping, open windows, writing, used books